Monday 27 April 2015

Celebrations!


Yes, Moose-fans, the release of Age of Ultron can only mean one thing - Nick and Holly's anniversary!  This year, the big one five.  And still going strong!


Naturally, we went to see it the day before general release, and I can confirm it is most good.  Top three material for sure.  Number one? We'll see, after second and maybe third viewings.


Cocktails followed at an unnecessarily noisy, but nonetheless good bar, and then burgers at Five Guys.


The next day, after ballet, I had the curls lopped off.  What looks like grey, is in fact, merely a trick of the light.


I then built a box, that Willow got in.  It's one of the new planters I am building for my new interest in gardening.  Yes, I know.




Holly got me a bottle of The Dalmore, a very, very fine dram.  I think it is time for one...

No comments:

Post a Comment