Thursday 9 February 2012

Nick does a Gold...

...expedition. Sort of.

Another 50 mile week, but this time in only four days. I must admit it has left me feeling quite fatigued.  I hope to go for a run on Saturday so should break the 60 mile barrier for the first time.

Once again its knocked my Norway training for six though – went to the wall on Tuesday and froze my ass off on the cycle there, which sucked all the enthusiasm from me, I lasted less than an hour.  So I have potentially five training opportunities left, two of which should be on chalk – so I am targeting twelve hours of quality training.  Its a bit ambitious but needs must.

Re my earlier post linking Ben Goldacre’s summary of the NHS reform bill, here is a petition against it: http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/22670

No comments:

Post a Comment